Nov 16, 2019
"If you're doing something that's not in alignment with your
values, it's really hard for you. It you're doing something that is
in alignment with your values, it becomes really easy."
Josh Zloof is the founder of Sudden Coffee, an instant specialty
coffee company. He shares his journey of self-discovery and how he
found out what he wanted to do with his life and his
Some of the highlights of today's episode:
- Josh started Sudden Coffee as a way to serve other people and
to make a connection with people.
- Switching their business to a B2B model helped them cut out
most of their marketing dollars.
- He's attended Burning Man 9 times, and after his first
experience there, he started his company.
- Invest in yourself, pay someone to help you get through this
process. Take the money you'd use for a vacation to hire a
- Figure out what your core values are.
- Ask yourself 3 questions:
- What are three times that you felt the most excited, most
accomplished and most alive.
- Journal about those three things, and compare them to a list of
your core values.
Learn more about Sudden Coffee at https://www.suddencoffee.com/
FREE Personal Branding Report: https://personalbrandingsecrets.me/ebook
Connect with me on Instagram @carolinamillan and
Email Josh Zloof at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoyed the episode? Leave a 5 star review on iTunes!